What's new

New profile posts

Hi! I purchased a vintage kennedy kit 520 machinist box. I'm trying to restore it, and I see you posted pictures of the same box with fully intact Dimensions and Equivalent stickers in the top cover. I was wondering if I could trouble you for close up, good quality pictures of those stickers so I Can replicate them as my originals were fully destroyed. Thanks! -LM
D
duckfarmer27
Let me try taking some shots with my iphone - best camera I have. If I don't get back to you in a day or two poke me again.
5 axis Fidia guy

You posted to a discussion indicating you had experience with Mikron and Hermle but did not want to make the entire discussion public.

Can you share some thoughts about Hermle and Mikron?

Other brands being considered: DN DVF500, YCM RX65, Mazak VRX 600, Hermle C250, and Matsuura MX-520 . Mikron MILL P 500 U

Would you be able to share any insight between these machines?
Hi, I saw your post about the Benchmaster Vertical Mill. I'm just a few hours south of you, if you're still looking to sell I would be interested. I have been looking for a small mill like that.

Thank you
Hi, MIke.
I inherited an old B&S MicroVal that someone started to replace the lines on about 20 years ago. Now I'm tasked with getting it operational. I'd be grateful for anything you have on this machine.
Best Regards
David Holman
dholman@spectrumsemi.com
Hello. I have a Tos/Mas SN20A lathe and was wondering if you could help me out (I believe you have same). Just picked it it up and am in process of cleaning and hooking it up. Any English manual/instructions? Thx Gord
Good Morning Ballen,

I had called Richard king asking about my Grinder and he sent me your way, i have a few questions if you wouldnt mine me taking up 10-15 minutes of your time sometime! im over in eastern US feel free to Shoot me an email, Joseph.Nava.MFG@gmail.com i will happily send you my number as well!

Thank you in advance, your log of all you did to your studer is a bible for me.
B
Bedroom_Machinist
Ihave the exact same RHU450 and will be scraping it this week, following along with your forum post as i go.
Hello Tod,
I was looking at an old forum that you had asking about the old rad lab mit books i was wondering if you are still interested or looking for a full set i have all the editions plus the index (edition 28).
SIP6A
SIP6A
Yes I am, Tell me more, condition, price? Thanks!! Todd
S
Sam westfall
They are used but in good condition two of them have the original paper coating on it that they came with. I am seeing a lot of different prices out there what price were you thinking.
S
Sam westfall
I can send pictures if you give me an email address
do you sell a probe kit for a 2000 year haas?
I've been reading your posts and appreciate all the information you have shared.

i am unsure if i can just buy any work probe/receiver pair and plug it in or if the process is more involved, if you sold the components i would rather buy them through you and support someone who is passing on a wealth of knowledge.
P
PROBE
I am not selling probing hardware.
Stefan
Cogito Ergo Sum
Let me know costs. As for payment, easiest is for you to put it up on ebay. I don't do the payment systems- they want an account. If not available, I can cut a check or send postal money order.
Rich
By the way, nice 10EE, looks like fairly late model.
Reactions: jims
PWP
PWP
How much you willing to pay? Make me an offer (with shipping) I can't refuse! I take personal checks.
I have a 7/8-20 I dug up. PM me if you are interested. Thanks, Paul

Attachments

• IMG_3678.JPG
    IMG_3678.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Hi Cmike. I read your post from about 10-11 years ago about possibly having a manual for a Cincinnati Countour Master Mill. I am wondering if you still have that and if I might purchase a copy from you? I am really struggling to find one. Let me know,

Thanks,

Greg Barker
St Anthony, ID
New feed motor - what type did you used?
Are you happy with rebuild? Do you have enough power etc?
Did you consider any modern DC regulators with old motors?
(Im garage hobby machinist, so I will not make any production on it, I do not really need any high power milling machine)
Best regards
Marek
Back